Fuck. Maybe I was hard and forward for her. I don't know what that came from but it felt so natural. It's got me feeling something.
Shit, she left.
Once again left standing.
Alone.
I'm starting to get used to being left alone with my thoughts but I also deserve not to be left alone in utter darkness. Unsure.
I deserve to enjoy myself. I deserve some enjoyment. I deserve better than what I get treated. I deserve better than how I treat myself. And I damn sure deserve some respect.
I click the teleport home button and within a few short moments, I land at home at my mailbox. I own the sim but I like to have some fun. I stop at my mailbox that I built around my tier box and check the time remaining. I walk up to my driveway and into the house and stop by the on-wall security system and turn it off and make my way downstairs unto the basement ignoring all the photos on the wall.
Love, Lust, Passion, Dominance, and I stand in the center of it all, everything in between.
Ignorance.
Front and center in a wood textured frame in the shape of a heart. With the last name and a date. It seems like so long ago now. If this was the real world it will be covered with dust and cobwebs.
She is incapable of understanding how I feel. She lacks the knowledge of how much pain and annoyance I feel.
Dominance. It starts to fill my head up as I delete the picture off the wall and send it back to its rightful owner.
Lust. Starts to fill in my head overpowering the determination I have to see her before me again.
Passion starts to fill in my heart as the picture starts to fade away and it is quickly replaced with hunger. I want her. Her straightforwardness. Her honesty. Her strong will. I want to feel everything she has. I am craving her.
I teleport her.
She's here. She took the teleport. She is still in the red lace outfit. I realize she is fully rezzed when she spins around a few times stopping in each direction for a moment until she is facing me again. Now is my time.
No words are shared I walked to a sofa and sit and she follows and sits with me. It's meant for cuddles and it places us in a way I'm pinning her down with her hands above her head, one foot on the floor at an arch with my leg between that leg and the sofa so she can't close her legs. The other leg is bent but on the sofa. I'm over her and it feels so right. Neither of us changes the position and no words are said.
Sequence started. First words that come up in local since we sat down. It shows me leaning down and biting her neck as her back arches.
Passion. Between nibbles and kisses on her neck her back arches and relaxes. Passion is filling my body as fuel as I embrace everything in between.
Dominance. One hand stays on her keeping her hands up above her head as my other hand trails over her body down over her curves and back up to her throat as it stays. Dominance is filling my body as fuel as I embrace everything in between.
Lust. My hand goes away from her neck and down over her skin to her breast and down to the outside of the panties. If this was the real world I would only hope to feel wetness just as she would see the hardness of the pants on me. Lust is filling my body as fuel as I embrace everything in between.
Hunger. The leg that was on the sofa is now on my body like she is trying to pull me in. I know it's just the animation but it feels so real. I am craving her and her body I want to feel her. Hunger is filling my body as fuel as I embrace everything in between.
No words. Just action.
The next animation starts. Her head nods like I told her something. I start to slide down her body with my head slightly angled up still when I reach the middle of her body my tongue comes out and my eyes are now on the outside of her panties as my hands are placed on her thighs keeping her legs open.
One word. "Off."
First, nothing happens for a moment and then the panties disappear. I hit pause on the sequence as the animation continues to let me taste her. I type in local.
Rashaan spreads her legs a little more by putting one leg over the back of the sofa getting a better view. I take my tongue and slowly licks the slit as a soft growl escapes and fills the room. I crave more as I continue to lick up and down before doing circler motions with my tongue. Unable to control me and my hunger any longer I move my tongue faster making sure to give every area attention with my tongue from the clitoris down before long sliding my tongue in and out the opening.
I waste no time hitting enter as I look back at my avatar tasting her feeding the hunger I feel.
Feeding the Monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment