I can't believe the nerve of this man. He really thinks he has the balls to step towards me and attempt something with his avatar less than a meter from me. And to say I don't understand something so clear as day. He literally has a woman in his partner box and all over his profile and wants to say I don't understand. Has he lost his mind?
I mean just because his hair gives off a black young Justin Bieber vibe with his chocolate skin with a toned muscular body doesn't mean he can just talk to me anyway.
Ding-Ding
Ding-Ding
Ding-Ding
I don't care about the other messages. Fuck them, how could this one man assume I don't understand something so simple. So obvious what kind of woman he takes me to be.
Ding-Ding
I scuff at his message to me and another message catches my eye. It's one of my best friends. She already started a conference chat with my other best friend, I call in while I start my message to the fucker who thinks he knows me.
"Bitchhhhhhhh" is the first thing I hear as soon as the call is connected. "You wouldn't believeeee the shit I saw todayyyyy" Damn. I lost my train of thought and for some reason for the first time in a while I'm speechless. "Aveline you hear this shit?" shit "Girl what now, I ain't huding nobody for your crazy ass no more.". I can't believe this I am really speechless. "Ave!" Fuck. "I'm sorry y'all I'm here" I am screwed.
The response. His responses.
"Ave!" Damn again they going to chew my ass out, I close the chat with the asshat. I say "Yes" as I click the home button to go home. "What got you so distracted today" I sigh and respond "Just an asshat and a dumb-ass message" shockingly she takes the answer with no additional questions and she continues with telling her story and I make sure to pay enough attention to hear the "you know what I mean" and "girllll" and the "do you know what I did next" all the usual gossip cues for the appropriate responses.
My response. His response. Our responses.
Ding-Ding
It's him.
I hear them talking and going on but it's like they are so far from the microphone that I barely know what they are saying. It's in my head I know that because the music sounds clear and I hear myself giving the responses like I'm on autopilot.
No Message.
No other message than the basic Second Life teleport message.
I hear them calling my name and saying I ain't shit that I ain't listening as I accept.
The Teleport.
No comments:
Post a Comment