I started another chat but this time, it was different. Not another greeting. This time is different.
I walk up to her and I start off my emote.
Rashaan walks out the dressing room, towards the doors, and sees someone that looks familiar standing at the counter and I think to myself how enticing she looks from behind. I smirk as I grip tightly on the lace leash holder in my right hand and slips the other hand in the red leather pants pocket and heads towards the counter to stand to the side of her. As she stands slightly leaned over the counter, I stand there to the side of her silently looking over her body as my eyes trace the tattoo that covers one side that flows with her curves into hidden places to be embraced by someone truly worthy. My eyes reach the end of the tattoo and I let my eyes go back up her body as I take in the view of the side of her face as I await her attention to be averted to me instead of the conversation.
Finally.
She is no longer leaning over the counter. The eye roll. Usually, an unwarranted eye roll would usually bother me but her eye rolls sent a chill up my spine. She's not my wife. They are completely different.
I open our chat window and move it so I can see her and the chat. She's typing.
Aveline stands up from the counter to face the man and crosses her arms as she rolls her eyes. With a quick up and down look at him she stares as if she can shoot daggers from her eyes. She smirks as she speaks "Another shopping trip without the wife and in a store like this" she chuckles "either you a stalker or you're a fuck boy.". She pauses and raises an eyebrow.
I'm shocked. I'm not an asshole or a fuck boy. I am a respectful, honest man. She just doesn't understand. I am not some average man that just wants to smash every woman on this grid. She doesn't get it. She doesn't know. I tried. I am tired.
This attitude. This behavior. I responded.
Rashaan narrows his eyes as he stares back in her honey brown eyes while he crosses his arms. "I am not a fuck boy," I say as I step forward close enough to see her freckles on her almond skin and enough to feel her breath on mine. After a brief pause and in a low stern tone I continue "I am not a stalker I am an honest man as you seem to not understand."
The response.
No comments:
Post a Comment